Our inspiring speakers for 2017 will be giving insights on topical and technical issues designed to appeal to delegates from the bulk handling industry and associated fields.
The line-up of speakers, and their topics, includes:
- Darryn Quayle, Mining Engineer and Specialist, UKTI – Doing business in Chile: benefits, opportunities and free trade agreements
- Matt Drew, Managing Director, Saxlund International – Waste energy to biomass
- Dave Woods, Manager Application Specialists, Flexco – Documented reductions in breakage, dust and spillage at transfer points in the coal, grain and wood pellet industries
- John Pethullis, Director, Southdowne Solutions – Ecostore Biomass Storage
- Mike Bradley, Director, The Wolfson Centre – presentation title to be confirmed